1) Unzip the revolver.zip file, careful to preserve the directory structure. (7-zip does a great job of zipping and unzipping almost anything. You can download 7-zip from http://www.7-zip.org.)
You will find the revolver.zip download link about 3/4 of the way down this page. Look for this image:
2) Upload the directories “revolver” and “banners” (and the banners.php file in the “revolver” directory).
3) Make sure the directory “revolver” contains banners.php and the “banners” subdirectory.
4) Decide what you want to display and then place each banner, script, or text plug in a separate .html file. For example, if you have 3 banners (or text links), you create 3 files: 0.html, 1.html, and 2.html (see the example files that came with the download).
5) Then place the banner (.html) files in the subdirectory “banners.”
(We would appreciate it if you would provide a link to us (http://ledbetter.freepgs.com/wordpress) by simply keeping/using the original contents of the 0.html file that came in the “banners” subdirectory.)
6) In banners.php set $numbanners = to the number of banners you will use minus one. For example, when you create 3 banners — 0.html, 1.html, and 2.html — then in banners.php set $numbanners = 2.
7) You must always number your .html banner files consecutively from 0 (zero). You must include a 0.html file.
8) On your .php webpages, insert the line
(but replace yoursite.com with your domain name and, if necessary, with the names of your top-level directories).
We would appreciate it if you would provide a link to us (http://ledbetter.freepgs.com/wordpress) by uploading and then simply keeping the original 0.html file as it is now in the “banners” subfolder. Or copy the following to your website: